Notes about Outlier's Merino/Co shirt
Here are some notes I wrote a year ago about this shirt. I sent back 2 shirts because of a shrinking issue, I have one shrunken M that I use as an overshirt (I usually wear Small in outlier shirts)
The shrinking problem has been fixed in the new version of the shirt.
- One of the few merino/cotton shirts in the market
- I bought one as soon as it came out, new fabric by outlier, merino mixed with cotton. Receive it, realise how awesome it is and order another one
- It has all the qualities of a merino tshirt but with a sharp look, regulates body temperature and keeps you warm/cool in a broad range of temperatures.
- Can be used a lot between washings, I used one around 20 times before washing it.
- doesn’t wrinkle, perfect for traveling
- merino mixed with cotton, feels very durable
- awesome fabric, thick, nice draping
- intense colour
- pivot sleeve, really comfortable
Cons of the first release of the shirts (2013)
- shrank a lot
- because of the shrinking the sizing is a bit weird